A Dedicated Real Estate Professional
To provide my clients a superior level of professional real estate services and knowledge that renders timely results and the maximum return for their home or property.
▪ 25 Years Real Estate Experience ? Licensed Real Estate Broker
▪ Kimberly O?Brien Real Estate ? Independent Residential R.E. Broker ? Owner
▪ New Homes America ? Atlanta ? New Homes Specialist/Relocation Agent
▪ Neponset Realty (MA) ? Residential/Income Property, Sales Mgr., Family Owned Business
▪ Century 21 (MA) - Agent - Residential/Income/Commercial Property
▪ Member Georgia Board of Realtors ? Realtor
▪ Greater Boston Real Estate Board (former member)
▪ Associate Member National Real Estate Register
▪ Georgia Multi-Million Dollar Club
▪ American Real Estate Academy ? Real Estate Brokers Course
▪ Northeastern University, Boston, MA ? Real Estate Appraisal
▪ Stonehill College ? No. Eastern, MA ? Business/Real Estate Program
▪ PRU Certified Skilled Negotiator
▪ Prudential Certified Relocation Specialist
▪ Ingleside Church ? Child Worship/Care Provider
▪ Kensington Subdivision ? Community Welcome Wagon Person
▪ Craig Elementary School ? Classroom Volunteer
▪ Lived in Gwinnett County for 16 Years
▪ Married, 3 Children ages 26, 12, and 10
▪ Hobbies: Reading, Skiing, Scuba Diving, Fishing, Garage Sales, and Sewing
Why Use a Realtor?
A REALTOR can help you determine how much home you can afford.
A REALTOR, in addition to knowing the local money market, also can tell you what personal and financial data to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
A REALTOR is already familiar with current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services and facilities that could affect your decision to buy.
A REALTOR can research your housing needs in advance through a Multiple Listing Service--even if you are relocating from another city.
A REALTOR can show you only those homes best suited to your needs--size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and other personal preferences.
A REALTOR is sensitive to the importance you place on this major commitment you are about to make. Look for a real estate professional to facilitate negotiation of a win-win agreement that will satisfy both you and the seller.