The following testimonials are from clients who completed and submitted a Prudential Georgia Realty, Client Service Questionnaire.
The comments below are from question number 6, "Any Additional Comments."
"Kimberly was fabulous! I would highly recommend her to anyone."
- Tom & Phaedra Putnam, Buyer - Flowers Crossing Subdivision
"Kimberly was so helpful - couldn't possibly have done more. It was the easiest transaction I've ever had."
- Robert McIntosh, Buyer - Havenstone Subdivision
"Kimberly is professional, prompt, courteous and friendly. She was great to work with."
- Christopher & Debra Ingles, Seller/Buyer - Holly Brook Subdivision
"Very Satisfied, Went Very Smoothly"
- James & Margaret Kelly, Seller - Old Dominion Subdivision
"I would happily recommend Kimberly, A lesser agent couldn't have dealt with these people!"
- David Burgher, Seller/Buyer - Lenora Springs Subdivision
"Kimberly was great! She followed through with everything, She was a good agent."
- John Carney, Buyer - Commercial Property
"Kimberly handled everything perfectly!"
- Richard & Amanda Pennington, Buyer - Gainesville
"We're thankful for all that Kimberly did for us. We will always remember all the hardwork she put in selling our home"
- Jim & Gwen Strickland, Seller - Old Dominion Subdivision
"Thank you for your hard work in helping me purchase the lake property. Knowing that you were so diligent in protecting my interest gave me such peace of mind and comfort throughout the chaos. You were great!"
- Sherri R., Buyer - Lake Lanier Property
REALTORS are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reports that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR again.
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $100,000. If you had a $100,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a CPA? If you had a $100,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be foolish to consider a deal in real estate without the professional assistance of a REALTOR.